Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Card A Day August

Day 16 Card 16
I did some creative masking using the flower stamp from the What A Hoot stamp set. I inked and stamped just the flower part. 
This was repeated to create a small butterfly. By stamping two flowers next to each other at a slight angle, it gave the illusion of a butterfly. I did this multiple times. I knew I wanted to have a swarm of butterflies, so I just stamped a bunch of them.  

I created a large banner with some teal and white paper for my sentiment then I arranged my butterflies.
I attached the butterflies with some thin strips of foam tape. To add more interest, I added some wink of Stella in clear on the wings.  Then I  used some liquid glass from CTMH for some shine and demension. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on masking your stamps....I gotta get some painter's tape. ;)

    ReplyDelete