Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Card A Day August Day 15

Day 15 Card 15
My quest to create a card a day was momentarily  postponed when I found myself without tape runner. I made a tape run and was able to sit down with my What A Hoot stamp set from CTMH. 
For this card, I created some dimensional flowers using the flower from the set. I stamped it multiple times and fussy cut only the flower sections.
I used some foam squares to cluster three of the flower sections. 
I then layered the smaller flowers with some foam tape as well and added a pink gem. 
I created some leaf stems with the wing stamp and connected them using a black pen.
I created an arrangement I was happy with and stamped my sentiment. Everything was taped down and the flowers were attached with foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment