Monday, August 11, 2014

A Card A Day August Day 10 & 11

 
Today, I played catch up and created two cards to make up for yesterday. I got so wrapped up in my scrapbooking project that I neglected my cards.

Day 10 Card 10
I'm using the wing option of the What A Hoot stamp set and with some lagoon ink I stamped out a flower pattern. I then cut out some of the tips and placed foam tape to make them pop up. I added a bit more dimension by adding the center and first 3 petals with foam tape as well. The card is simple and can be used for any occasion. 
Day 11 Card 11
For this card, I used some watercolor paper and the party hats. I stamped and embossed them randomly with white. I also added some swirls. I then used distress inks to create my water color background. I added my sentiment and some bling in matching colors. A festive birthday card was what I ended up with. It would also make a great party invitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment