Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Stamp Carving Week Day 3

Carving up a storm! On Tuesday during the Kraaft it Live show, I drew and carved this fun stamp. I used the speedball speedy cut for the first time and I have to admit, I'm not a fan. It was too soft for my preference. I also noticed that it crumbled a lot. Even now after I'm done with it, if I run my hand over the block,I get a grainy texture flake off. Other than that, I love my new stamp that will go great on a journal page.
On yesterday's blog, I offered some images to try carving. I decided to carve my flower ones. I've been wanting one of these layer stamps. I love how easy they make it to add color. I used CTMH inks ( pear, pixie, cotton candy and topiary)

I took my stamps and paired it up with yesterday's eraser stamp to create this sweet tag.


An finally a bonus:  I took a dollar store shaped eraser and carved on it. I was surprised that it was a bit harder to carve but once I got my pressure correctly, I managed to create an animal face. Stay tuned because I have a plan for this cutie. 

11 comments:

  1. Your stamps are superb. I especially like the animals fur, such nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze --- love your stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the animal face! And the roses. And the angel. I just love the stamps you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun creating them.

      Delete
  4. You just amaze me! I love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for letting me craft with you!

      Delete
  5. You're so good at this, Sandra! You put so much detail into your stamps!

    ReplyDelete