Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Style Stamps pocket page kit


I was given the opportunity to play around with one of the pocket page kits that My Style Stamps sells. It's a great mix of items for $10.
I've dabbled in scrapbooking but, like many I got overwhelmed with the materials and actually printing pictures. I have boxes of pictures that I've told myself "someday I'll scrapbook them." So, when pocket scrapbooking became a thing I thought this would be a great way to start things off again. 
 For this layout I used a pocket protector from Colorbox. I liked that it has different size openings. i used Pacifica Ink from CTMH to add some blue to my base page. I used some green dot washi tape to tie the pages together.
Close up of focal layout. 
Over all I'm happy with the layout. I left room for lots of journaling both in the top tag and on the white space by the picture.





3 comments:

  1. I love what you done Sandra. I'm not much of a scrapbooker either, but I love seeing what others do, and you done a great job. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbooking is a great way to keepsake our memories. A great idea for leaving space for journaling. Love the color blue of the ink you used, how is it comparable to others on the market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have enough attention span for scrapbooking, but I admire those who do it. I do love the idea of the multiple pocketed page. Great layout Girlie!

    ReplyDelete