Monday, April 25, 2016

Stamp Carving 101 Vol. 3

Wow it's been a awhile. I'm still learning this sharing stuff. I'm trying to remember to keep my blog up to date but it's hard sometimes. However I wanted to take this time to share with you all what seems to be my "it" craft. I'm currently into a major stamp carving craze. 

This past weekend we hosted a "kaarve fest" at the Kraafters Kommunity on Google plus. It's a great place where you can find lots of supportive, generous and crafty artistic folks always willing to help and share their talents. Our fest was a Saturday live event in which we gathered our supplies and carved stamps right from the comfort of our homes and connected via our web cameras. 
So here are some of the stamps I worked on. 

Two rose stamps and a heart to add to my creations.

A funky fish. I saw some cool fish stamps on Pinterest and decided to create my own.


I created some eyes I had been wanting something like this for my mail art and now I have it. 

I then stamped all my stamps on to a paper that had some clean up paint. I managed to create some cool art. Oh,
the possibilities are endless. 
 
I had so much fun that day that it continued for an extended weekend.  Sunday carving resulted in a mason jar and some doodle flowers and leaf.

I then pulled out all my flower stamps and created a jar full of flowers. 


Then while checking my Instagram on Monday, I came across a post that had me carving some more flowers for my jar. 


I think I'll be carving things to add to my jar for a while... Carve fest ain't over until the scraps are used! 





1 comment:

  1. You always do amazing thangs with your carving! I love the jar and flowers the most. :)

    ReplyDelete